Upcoming Local and International Residencies:
- Invited to take up a residency to develop a new play with a theatre abroad (2018). More details or updates will follow later.
Current Local and International Residencies:
- Invited to take part in CollabNowNow with 15 creatives (10 digital artists and 5 storytellers) from East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the UK, during the Fak’ugesi African Digital Innovation Festival 2017!
- Invited to develop a new play called, Dreamcatcher, as part of an international collaboration in partnership with Épaulé-Jeté Company in Paris.
- Invited to develop a new play titled, If I Could Fly / Pe Gallwn I Hedfan, as part of a residency with Arad Goch, a Welsh theatre in Aberystwyth, Wales. I worked with one of their Welsh actor/writer and we responded to the challenges of how children (and their families) are resettled into the community of Aberystwyth.
Previous Local and International residencies:
- Invited to represent ASSITEJ SA in The Network African Talent project where 20 artists (writers/actors/directors/dancers) created a play in Cameroun, (2012).
- Invited as one of the 17 international theatre-makers to take up the Do School Fellowship for a Theater Project in Hamburg, Germany, (2013).
- Invited as one of the 4 playwrights in the “Inspiring A Generation” programme ran by ASSITEJ SA to produce a play for teens, (2013/4).
- Invited to take part in the Next Generation Programme in Warsaw, (2014).
- Invited to join the organising team of AGOR DRYSAU-OPENING DOORS Wales International Festival of Performing Arts for Young Audiences, (2014).
- Invited to give a workshop on the theme of “How Shall We Become” at the 8th Performing the World conference to be held in New York City, October 10-12, (2014).
- Invited to give a workshop, Experiencia, to university students at the Festival International de Nabeul, Tunisia, (2015).