Experimenting with an alternative way(s) of creating interactive performance where we construct a space that allows the audience to actively create and own the ‘experience(s)’ produced on stage through a fun, interactive game. This is what I call EXPERIENCIA. As a creative tool, the game can be used just for play or to generate a spontaneous performance with the audience, and this can include generating new material for a devised process in a rehearsal, etc.
Facilitated the workshop in the following countries:
- Johannesburg, South Africa (with high schools).
- Wales, UK (with a kindergarten school).
- Warsaw, Poland (with a group of emerging artists from around the world).
- New York, US (with established scholars and artists in the international community).
- Nabeul, Tunisia (with a group of university students).
- Lahore, Pakistan (with a university teaching staff).
If you would like to know more about this workshop format, get in touch.